Who are OMG Cyber Security?
We are a company founded by a veteran of the Cyber Security industry and we are offering a number of services, including: cyber security consultancy, research, analysis, lecturing, training, testing, best practices, and risk quantification/analysis both at a technical and process/procedural level.
We can turn technical jargon into business language and have delivered hundreds of presentations and webinars; including international conferences and keynote talks.
A full list of services we offer can be found here.
You can find out about conferences and other events we have presented at, here.
A list of just some of the many papers and articles that we have authored, can be found here.
What expertise do you have?
OMG Cyber Security have very wide and deep knowledge and skills in not only IT, but also IoT, Cloud, network and end-point defence and remediation, social networking, cyber risk analysis/quantification, etc. More details below:
- More than 30 years of expertise in malware, including behavioural analysis, reverse engineering, spam, scams, ransomware, DDoS/DoS, trojans, viruses, worms, droppers, key-loggers, crypto-miners, documenting findings and remediation advice. This includes finding and combating currently unknown malicious code/applications.
- More than 15 years of ethical hacking (including social engineering), including web application testing, wireless hacking, penetration testing, physical security testing, security software and appliance testing, etc.
- More than 10 years of Incident Response (Digital Forensics, from web defacement’s and script kiddies, DDoS, right through to APT’s and Nation State actors)…
- Run our own honeypots to catch and allow analysis of new attacks (malware or hacking).
- Have presented at international conferences since 1996 and lectured at universities since 2005.
- Designed and run boot camps and other bespoke training courses to help grow the skills of those wanting to become more knowledgeable about cyber risks, solutions, forensics, penetration testing, etc.
- Facilitated/Moderated panel and round table sessions (both at private and public events).
- Worked with many industries, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Professional Services, Cloud, eCommerce, IoT, Automotive, etc.
- Carried out hundreds of cyber risk dialogues for insurers (assisting underwriters in understanding a clients exposures/risks and potential impacts). Focusing on technical and procedural controls, including Supply Chain, OSP’s, B2B, etc.
- Used to speaking and working with technical staff, CISO’s, CRO’s, C-Suite, etc. Discussions and content/delivery is tailored to the audience.