Martin is a seasoned and engaging/passionate public speaker with hundreds of presentations delivered all over the world (both live and via webinar). He has been presenting at international conferences/events since 1996 and has also done podcasts and interviews. He also has his own Podcast, which you can find here: OMG Cyber! Podcast
All use “real-world” stories to bring the subject to life and can be tailored to any audience from non-technical (business language) to deep technical (techie-talk) and anywhere in between.
Presentations/Lectures have been delivered to all age groups from 10 year olds to those in their 80’s and beyond.
All presentations cover not only threats/risks, but also solutions, making it personal and supplying useful takeaway information and guidance that a delegate can immediately put in to action.
Some feedback from the ISMG conference presentation:
- “Excellent coverage of a topic that is ignored but very relevant”
Some feedback from the latest webinar (LiveStream event) I was part of:
- “Very professional and interesting session, you were very good.”
Some feedback from the latest event where I gave a Key Note speech:
- “Enjoyed your insightful and inspiring keynote talk!”
- “Amazing presentation! Thanks for joining us.”
- “Excellent presentation!”
Some feedback from the latest university lectures:
- “That was the best lecture I have ever attended!”
Some feedback from the latest training course:
- “Really enjoyed your presentation, energy and advice…”
Want us to present at, or be part of your event? Drop us a line using the contact form here.
Below is a list of just some of the events/places we’ve presented, run training sessions, participated in roundtables/panel sessions, done webinars for or lectured at, and podcasts we’ve been on:
- Virus Bulletin (All over the world, since 1996)
- London Fraud Forum, June 2020 where I did a webinar on “Ethical Hacking & Digital Forensics; Two Sides of the Same Coin or How to Learn from Others Mistakes!”
- ISMG London Conference, October 2019 where I covered the following topic: Is Cyber Insurance Really Making You Cyber “Secure”?
- Webinar for LastPass, September 2019
- Risk.net Risk Training, Cyber Risk Management: Modelling & Operational Implications (London) June 2019
- Bespoke training – 1 day boot camp on Encryption and PKI, May 2019
- ITPS Cyber Security Briefing (May 2019) – How would you cope against a cyber attack?
- Cyber Security and Cloud Expo, 2019 London. https://www.cybersecuritycloudexpo.com/global/ Panel Session (Moderator)
- Cyberwire, Hacking Humans Podcast (Episode 46) 2019 -Let’s play, “Covered by cyber insurance — true or false?”
- Smashing Security Podcast (Episode 117) 2019 – Talking about the Mondelez/Zurich insurance spat
- Version2 Podcast – V2 Interview with Martin Overton (Week 44) – An attacker once said to me: “You will never find me. But I did”
- Carbon Black Live Broadcast: Be Empowered to Threat Hunt in 2019 (Live Stream Webinar, 2019)
- Risk.net Risk Training, Cyber Risk Management: Modelling & Operational Implications (London) November 2018
- Cyber Security Unleashed 2018 (Amsterdam)
- OCMC 2018 (Oslo)
- ExceLN 2018 (Reading)
- EEF 2018 (London)
- IoTTechExpo 2018 (both London and Amsterdam)
- UpLifted 2018 (Espoo, Finland)
- DARIM 2018 (Nyborg, Denmark)
- Intelligent InsurTech Europe 2016 & 2017 (London)
- Supply Chain Risk 2017 (London)
- IoT Conference 2017 (Munich)
- Insurance Future Turning Points 2017 (Stockholm)
- Security of Things World 2017 (Berlin)
- 5th DRMFS Conference 2017 (London)
- ICT Spring Europe 2017 (Luxembourg)
- CIB (Chartered Institute of Banking)
- UCL (University College London)
- University of Warwick
- University of Lancaster
- Loughborough University
- Aberdeen University
- Cambridge University
Far too many others to mention!
Here are just a couple of events where I was recorded presenting:
This first talk was delivered at the EEF National Manufacturing Conference 2018 held in London, I was representing AIG, I also delivered two panel sessions on cyber threats and a Vox Pops (interview) at the same event:
This is an interview I did with FinExtra, I was representing IBM:
This is from an event in Stockholm, Sweden for ComputerSweden, I was representing IBM: